Friday, May 11, 2007

May's 1st Post..lol

Wow...A blink of an eye...And it's 11th of May ady...Which coincidentally collides with one of my best friend's birthday..Happy Birthday Adele(If you happened to see this though:P)
Time really flies..and again, I seriously enjoy the past few months...It's been..AWESOME!
Got to know so many friends,both local and international, both online and offline..

**Sad to say..I got another 1 month+ to cont my current lifestyle of waking up at 1030+, gaming till wee hours,having fun all day,all night...LOL.. gai gai..

Anyway, of the past weeks on what I have been up to, here's a brief account:

Starting from
Queensbay trip..


It was quite a nice trip, went around to get our shirts, Sam n Em getting their accessories n etc..haha..Btw, 1st time hanging out with miss MINNY n IMIN



Vaining in PDI's..haha..Got it from Miss Minny aka Vain Queen:P

From Left:
Me,Minny,Sam,Em,
Charlene and IMin






Next event..
~East Coast Trip~

Let the pics talk...

Taking a break at Titiwangsa Point..



Pantai Cahaya Bulan
in Kota Bharu














Dad posing in front
of the museum.. Dad actually poses better than me..=.=

The rest of the pics..It takes too long for me to upload here in this post..
Just go to my multiply site

haha..hmmm...So far so good la...Met a lot of new friends, and some old friends has gotten closer, some further, well I guess in this modern world, you gotta really cherish what you have now, and whatever it is, GIVE THANKS to God, no matter how big or small it is..You will know how hurts it is when it's gone, when it's too late...

For the time being, thanks to all you readers who's reading this and the previous post and also the ones who keeps asking me to update(*ahem ahem*). Thx:) and God Bless..


No comments: