Friday, May 18, 2007

Family Tree?

Well, recently, God blessed me with another God Sis..Taking the tally to a total of 4 official lil sis, 2 jie jies..

Erm, it kinda went naturally and at 1st I didn't really wanted another (as I just had another lil sis not long ago) , yet things don't go as I planned I guessed..Haha.. Anyway, I will put up a list below.

Briefly description on my God Sis and Jie Jies:
(From the longest period I have been their bro)+(ps: will post their pics up once I got their permissions)


Sam: younger than me by 2yrs
The longest bro-sis relationship I had with her among the Four.
One of the early sis I have. Bro&Sis for 4 years plus,
was really close at some point.. Interested in teaching music.

Sara Jie Jie: elder than me by 5yrs
One of my "Semi-Omni-Knowing-yet-FOC-mia-Consultant" :p
A really loving and caring Jie. Shares almost all the same interest with me: Football (tho I root for Chels n Arsenal,she: Liv..=.=) , PSP, music, and etc..
She's the 1st jie jie I had tat made me felt like a lil kiddo..kekeke..
Currently tied down with her job, a major factor which
reduces greatly the time we had for each other now..
Yet still I know she always sayangs me.. =)


Emi: younger than me by 4yrs
The youngest one among them. Biological sis to Sam.
A cheeky lil gurl, due to lack of communication mediums,
rarely has the chance to talk with her now. Likes to play a lot:p
She's the one whom I had my 1st "feet" in DDR with...*sweats*
( I danced like a noob while she's quite pro in it..=.=
ps: DDR isnt really my type, but fun tho:p Haha..)
`Maimaikuan her alot..hehe.. (ps:` = Our language)

Joo Tong Kah Jie: elder than me by 3yrs
A Kah Jie whom I met in my school.
Also one of the FOC consultant, quite cute, nice, a bit kiddish
(and available, interested anyone?:p).
Quite sayangs me oso la..keke..
Just dat sometimes kena scolding quite alot too from her..
(Same as Sara Jie Jie..keke.. All elder sis are the same la rite?:p )
A Jie Jie who is a bit reluctant to go kai kai with me,*sweats*, yet she has her unique ways to show her care and concern la..haha..

Ee May: younger than me by 1yr
Tho have known her since I was F2 in CF&Co-op,
but it's only recently we started becoming bro-sis..
Still remembered las time I was being heavily bombared
with her ejekans and scoldings..
lol.. Yet after becoming her Kor Kor, things changed,
she became more caring, loving, "mild-tempered" mia sis.. *kekeke*
Currently on her way on becoming a nurse. It's been.. 2 years since I last saw her? haha..

Jessica Chua: younger than me by 8months+4days
lol..She's the newest addition to my loved ones:)
Errr, and she's the sis that has the nearest age gap with me..*Broke record*
Just got to know her in my workplace, tho oni seen her once, and she's from Pg
and I'm from BM.. Yet she's like a really natural Mui Mui to me ady..haha.
Didn't really hinted or asked her to be my sis, yet talk talk talk talk talk..
We became Kor-Mui ady..Haha.. Fellow anime fans,
she's so far the only gurl tat I know
tat nids to do house chores... Great eh? +She's quite the same type as me,
thrifty, enjoy the things tat I enjoyed n etc..


Well,that's it for now I guess..It's 2am now, and I nid to get to work by 1030am 2mr.. *Yawns* haha.. Just wanna thank God for all these people who made me into a better person, a better guy that would understand a woman's nature better, and to prepare me to be a better-equipped husband and dad in time to come. Failed bro-sis I had in my past, and it made me more matured, more better prepared..
Trials and tribulations are surely to come by in a relationship. Yet it's by the grace of God that we can overcome it, not by our own understanding, but by the faith and hope we have in God and also in the other person in the relationship that we leave him/her and the relationship between us to God..

Truly relationships are gifts from God...:)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting article as for me. I'd like to read more concerning that topic. Thanx for sharing that information.