Monday, April 23, 2007

..

*Emotionally drained out?*

... Is it that hard to have people to wanna talk to you? Or to just have others whom you want them to have the interest in knowing you, the yearning to know you deeper, is it that hard?

I tried my best, I gave my all, yet.. Still not a trace of hope..But I believe when there's no sign of hope,IT IS hope when I put my faith on it..And action should come with it,that is to trust in Him that things will work according to His plans,not ours..

I really know how Jesus feels now when I skipped my daily prayer, my daily time with Him...It's like you wanna know a particular person more,deeper..To have a more personal relationship with,but the person won't even care whether your existence is real or gone..It's like your knocking on the door, but nobody would wanna answer it... I am guilty as charged,I'm sorry..


1 comment:

Kae Vin said...

Someone ignores u?
Jesus cares.

Someone turns u away?
Jesus wraps u in his arms.

Someone refuses to to talk u?
Jesus is waiting for u to listen to him.

No one posts a comment on this?
I post one :D