Saturday, April 21, 2007

Long awaited update =p

psps everyone..haha.. The Jacob Star was gone from the radar in the blogosphere for some time..psps:p Was busy n etc like tat...
*alasans = excuses:p *
Anyway, time really flies...It's nearing the End of April...And for me it means:p kekeke...

In the same manner...July is approaching soon and soon enough my days of slacking around, having fun will soon reach the end of the station..Hope Uni life will be as much fun as it is now..
Met so many new frens in these past months..in my working place,in Warcraft via Mirc Zion,in Sg,and tru MSN.. really...World is without boundaries...Hope I can impact the world tru God's power via the friends that i made,the living testimonial that my life shines upon others..


Going to Queensbay later...*or QB as Minny put it* lol... with Sam n Em n Minny n imin n 2 new friends! WOOTS! haha...Gonna hang out with my sayang Sis again:p And also with my Jie Jie, Sara too. Hopefully this time there aren't any change of plans all of a sudden.. Seriously need more time..Will missed them a lot soon...*sobs*
haha..

"You are my hiding, You are my hiding place.."

No comments: