Saturday, April 07, 2007

I had a GREAT day!=)

"..Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down

You sang a sad song just to turn it around

You say you don't know

You tell me don't lie

You work at a smile and you go for a ride

You had a bad day

The camera don't lie

You're coming back down and you really don't mind

You had a bad day

You had a bad day - Bad Day by Daniel Powter"


I'm singing a HaPpY SONG! not a sad song will ya?:p

Why am I so in a jovial mood?:p
Well,2days back was my kinda "replacement" off day...Anyway,the off day was a supposedly day trip to Queensbay with my 2 lil sayang sis *=p* Samantha and Emily..haha
But things didn't really went according to plan..* sfx: Thunderstorms*


haha..

Well,Sam and Em need to go back at 8pm..and we met like..3pm+ haha..Can't really go over to Pg pun..the journey will take 2hours ady to and fro.. No point doing so..
Anyway,was kinda disappointed at 1st..Caused i prepared all the stuffs ady,drove my car(can you imagine how hard it is to borrow my dad's car+to get my mum's approval to go out..haha:P )
It's not that I'm too small or irresponsible, but I understand that in my mum's eyes,I'm still her lil kid,just like how I treat my sis:p haha..*Back to the outing*

Well,the 1st stop we headed was Vinci.Sam got herself a pair of shoes..Then McD..*In between I offered to take Sam's shoe,then later got commented by her " Wa,so good,later if ur gf go shopping sure nice lor,no nid to take the shopping bags:p" "My gf wouldn't simply spend tat kind of money de" my response was..Then Em replied:"ur gf sure must be very kolot one" lol..=.= *sweats* Then the cineplex.. The fun part is after the purchase of the tickets..we headed the arcade.Haha,had so much fun..Even played DDR for the 1st time with Em..=.= which I'm sucks at..=.= haha..But found myself a nice gun shooting machine:p Not long after,I noticed a few malay guys there standing near my sis...It's like a bit samseng "kuan" la,*sorry if I judge the book by its cover,but prevention is better than cure right?:) ) so I sat nearby watching over Sam and Em..
Thank God nothing happened.. :)

Mr Bean wasn't really a movie that is to be shouted about..I did give it a 2 or 3 out of 5.. It still managed to give out some funny acts,but most of them are nostalgic..haha.. or in a better way= repetitive..

Followed by that,Sam and Em went for a hair cut..*which is really really expensive IMHO..haha*
Haha,but gurls are diff from guys and i fully understands it and I'm ok with it:) I know that gurl can shop for the whole day,testing the whole whole collection of apparels just for a clothe(sometimes can't even find a suitable one:P ) ..Guys can just hop in a shop and get a shirt for RM10+ without test wearing it ; likewise,guys can take a RM5 haircut at any roadside stall , yet gurl can spend RM35 just for a trim..that's like covering the whole year of hair cutting expanses for guys:p LOL..But that's what makes the diff,we are all diff, God made us so uniquely berbeza-beza,not even our fingerprint or DNA formation is the same from another human being.
My God is a CReAtivE God! Haha..

Well,Thank God I can spend my time with my sis walking around,going from shops to shops just to look for a bag,or a clothe or anything in that matter,because I love them and I wanna know more bout them,understand them better,know what's their likes and dislikes,and most importantly,to spend time with them..while I still can and still alive=)


It's been a while since we got this close together,hanging around,playing together and just literally spending our time together:) I really cherished the time we had..
For Em,who asked me "What do you want for your birthday" (which I initially replied: PS3 *jokingly*) , the time that we spent together..it's the best gift you can give me:)
And Sam,I don't really know what had happened to our frequent sms habits or phone calling habits we had last time and up to a certain point where we didn't really even talked to each other, but I just wanna let you know that I was really down and upset when I felt that our relationship has become mundane,but Thank God for reminding me,that my trust and faith should be in Him and you:) And I have persevered through it,and and I'm learning to be a better bro,a better fren:)

Thank You for being a gem in my life,and also bearing all my temper and tantrum that I have thrown before on you all,and for helping me to understand and to approach gurls better,and making me a better me:)

And also, the trust and love you gurls have shown to me,I will always remember it:)


I would say the Thurs i had was the best day I ever had in this 1st quarter of the year 2007! Praise God! Looking for the coming May school hols where I can bring Sam and Em to Pg for the whole day!Haha..

Well,these are some of the pics we took from the course of knowing each other:
For Sam and Em:*ps: I wonder should I rename my post to Dedication to Sam and Em?lolx..

~Samantha Tam~

~Emily Tam~







~Lol..This is the shoes that Sam washed for me..Nice eh?:p haha..~


THANK GOD FOR A GREAT DAY! *Woots!*


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to hear you're enjoying your teenie life! Heh

Don't short-changed it, coz you'll never gonna be able to buy one back. I had my fair share of good teen life.

Now, it is sad young adult life. With pressures and expectations and responsibilities. Heh.

p/s: So, keep up :-)

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.