Wednesday, March 14, 2007

~~ STPM RESULTS ~~ ..........coming out 2mr........

aiks aiks.. Better blog now if not after getting my results tomorrow I dunno if I did got the time or mood to blog?:p Haha.. Anyway,it's entering my 3rd week of work here in Praise..I've said that I felt underpaid right and wanted to quit by end of this month in my previous post right?Well...

Back to last week,I went for an interview at a camera shop..Well,actually I got the job..Haha..
And somemore the boss asked me when is the soonest date I can start work..And at that very moment,I was like,as if I would go over already..Haha..

But last night when i doing my devotion,God reminded me again,whether is it money is the motivator of my job,or the time I can spend serving Him,spending time with Him(which I lack already now.. =s )..Well,it's really trying to excel in the marketplace,no matter how hard or underpaid it seems,when you really do your own job well,and can be accountable to God,then trust God in His part then.Like Jacob(not me) and Leah and Rachel,although Jacob was cheated by Leah's dad,at the end of the day Jacob still trusted the Lord,and the Lord bless him with all he ever wanted.

Will consider seriously what my short term plan is for now,in the same time praying for my long term plan too..

STPM...

No comments: