Friday, March 23, 2007

Long Long Post =p

Well it's been a while since i last posted..Haha..But I do maintained the blog,updating my profiles and likes and links and tags..Hehe,so I'm not really hibernating ..yet.. XD
Anyway,heres the recap of my past week..

Got my STPM results last Thurs..Was up to my expectations la:) Wasn't surprised or shocked to see my results..Hehe..Just Thank God for what He given me and I trust my future in His hands la:)

Hmm..Next would be my newly acquired PSP! Woots! Haha.. Oh ya,lol,i was asked by some frens what is PSP..Haha.. It's Playstation Portable FYI.. It's quite old in the tech world as it was 1st launched in 2004 if I'm not mistaken.. Anyway,errr, here's the spec for the PSP la if anyone is curious about it..



  • Product Name: PlayStation Portable (PSP)
  • Color: Black,White(Mine),Blue,Pink,Sliver,Gold
  • Dimensions: Approx. 170 mm (L) x 74 mm (W) x 23 mm (D)
  • Weight: Approx. 260 g (including battery)
  • CPU: PSP CPU (System clock frequency 1~333MHz)
  • Main Memory: 32MB
  • Embedded DRAM: 4MB
  • Display: 4.3 inch, 16:9 widescreen TFT LCD, 480 x 272 pixel (16.77 million colors), Max. 200 cd/m2 (with brightness control)
  • Speakers: Built-in stereo speakers
  • Main Input/Output: IEEE 802.11b (Wi-Fi), USB 2.0, Memory Stick™ PRO Duo, IrDA, IR Remote (SIRCS)
  • Disc Drive: UMD Drive (Playback only)
  • Main Connectors: DC OUT 5V, Terminals for charging built-in battery, Headphone/Microphone/Control connector
  • Keys/Switches: Directional buttons (Up/Down/Right/Left)Analog pad, Enter keys (Triangle, Circle, Cross, Square), Left, Right keys START, SELECT, HOME, POWER On/Hold/Off switch, Brightness control, Sound Mode, Volume +/-, Wireless LAN On/Off switch, UMD Eject
  • Power: Built-in lithium-ion battery, AC adaptor
  • Access Control: Region Code, Parental Control
  • Accessories: Stand, Headphone with remote commander, Headphone with remote commander and microphone, External battery pack, Case, Strap
LOL! In short..This new "baby" of mine can practically play games,watch movies,listen to mp3s,on9, MSN n etc etc... I personally feel it's kinda user friendly in terms of UI and portability,but it's kinda hard to tweak around with the gadget unless you know how to hack it (which I'm currently learning from my fellow Psp-ers) and get the most out of the psp:)

Back to the present..I'm still undecided on what course to take for my tertiary edu.. I have shortlisted down to 3.. Communications, English, and Music..

Anybody has any opinions? Pls let me know ya:)


I think that's it for now la,trying to make it short and sweet:p haha..

Updating soon!:) Chao

No comments: