Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Time Time Time

It's been quite a while since I last blogged=p Been working and working and working and working.... Haven't really even have time to play some games,let alone blogging XD

Didn't really watch Naruto animes since yesteryear...lol..And I missed my days in school man..haha:p Not so much on the studies though hehe but more on the friends in school..And I kinda miss Singapore too..Hehe..To my own suprise actually.. How ironic it seems:p hehe...Well anyway,results might be out soon...Another chapter of myself will gonna be unfold soon...+ will also be hitting 20 soon...haha... More responsibilities,have to be independent soon,have to find a life partner soon?:p haha..That I dunno although I haven't really had any relationships before..Hehe..

"Almighty God,Please use me and take me to the next level.Prepare me if I'm not yet ready..Into Your merciful hands I commit again..In Jesus' name,Amen."

No comments: