Thursday, February 15, 2007

Memories in Singapore-A triubute to my Bro-Jason

1. 1st time in CHC's Jurong West building.














2. Eating out +having bible study in Sushi Don after my
1st interview in Sg(which never reply later on:p








3.Taking pics while waiting for the bus to Golden Mile Complex initially to return the bus ticket as I intended to head home earlier..But later got persuaded by Jason to stay back till CNY..Haha..Which I know I'll surely go back for now:p






4.Jason in Mount Faber (One of the visible mountain in Singapore) Nice view up there.












5.City Harvest Church's building in Jurong West.Very nice interior.But most importantly,they are rooted firmly in God's word.











While,in my stay in Singapore,I've learned quite a lot of things here. From the basic washing my own clothes to getting a job to learning a new skill(sales talk) to image editing to increasing my vocal range(due to the higher key of the songs sang in CHC's worship service:p ) to etc etc..

But I would like to thank my bro for all the support financially,physically,mentally and spiritually:) Thanks Bro,your the best brother that I would ever have=)
To think of the old times we had,we quarreled,we fought way back when we were kids(still remembered I poked your eye once:s , and somemore tore your exercise books too:s haha...Sorry:p), we sang together,we played the guitar and piano together,my 1st staying over with you in KL,joining you here in Singapore,worshiping in CHC together and lots more in the yesterday,today, and tommorrow..Only one explaination of our bond: GOD's BLESSING

Well,I know sometimes we don't really do much of the casual talk and care much of our personal life(especially love life:p ) but this makes us an unique pair of brothers when despite we rarely expressed out our feelings to each other,we still know that we loved one another,care for one another:)

It's been a great time here in Sg and I doubt it would be as much joy and comfort without you being by my side:)

Thanks Bro.. for everything...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are most welcome my dear bro! :-) Glad you enjoyed being my brother, and your stay here. Keep up. I only have two brothers, and one of them is you :-)