Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Singapore Job

It's been 5th day since working at the studio....

A lot have gone through my mind lately..From the dreams and plans that I have for my future to my current hols..What has God plan for me?What am I gonna do?

Life .. is just too complicated at times.. yet .. it retains simplicity which I love most when I find shelter in God's words and promises..

I like things to be simple..Maybe because my character is kinda laid back and slack off i guess :P
Maybe that's why I can't really suit to the life in Singapore although I can accept and understand the culture here,it's just that if I can choose.. I would prefer Penang anytime,anywhere:)

Ya true,the Msia government is full of..... xxxx (censored,if not I would be caught under ISA ..LOL) The governing system,transport system,cleanliness,"civilisation" and lots more are seriously lacking a lot of mantainence and integrity if they were to persue the so called "vision 2020" ..

But Msia is still Msia..And no matter how it seems,I still pray for a change in the country,I still love the food back in Pg,I still love the different languages spoken throughout Msia although it does has it cons..I JUST still love my home:)

Well.. I said it best, when I say nothing at all ..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i would like to ask how was the job and if you are still working there. you see, i have also been offered a job there, but internet forums have painted the company in a bad light. would appreciate it if you could email me a description e.g salary and commission, job scope, do we really have to push for sales like cold calling and persistance? my email is prosperinmel@gmail.com . thanks