Monday, February 26, 2007

1:CNY.. 2:1st trip in Genting Highlands.. 3:DUMC.. 4:Job

As you can see from this post's title..It's gonna be a long one since I wasn't been able to blog these few days:p haha .. Anyway,here goes..

1. CNY was great. Met up with all the relatives and most importantly,I'm richer by a few .. (Confidential:P ) bucks....LOL.. Been kinda broke these past weeks.. Haven't earn a ringgit in the past 2 months...=.= jia lat betul/sia .. Went out with my cousin to catch Ghost Rider in Prai Megamall. Was quite nice although IMHO the fighting scenes can be further worked on.


2. As some of my friends know,I have never been to Genting Highlands before in my 19+ years of life in Msia..lol... Anyway,it was a sudden planing that my parents wanted to head to Genting 1st before going down to KL. So we didn't really booked a hotel+didn't know how to go there too and furthermore it's the holiday season, the hotels were fully packed.. At first we were to abandon the stay,but after that Jason suggested we head down the hill to Gohtong Jaya. Thank God we found a place to stay overnight there.
We head up again and had our time in the outdoor theme park the whole afternoon.As I said earlier on,it was a peak season,a ride costs us roughly 30mins in the queue..And guess how long most of the rides were? A few short minutes... *faints* lol..
Oh ya,forgotten to mention,if u were to go there,do bring cup noodles ya:P You will thank me later:)

3. *cont* DUMC - Damansara Utama Methodist Church
This was where I attended service las Sunday. Their service style is more or less like City Harvest Church. Service was great:) The Pastor taught us on Knowing God.Truly,these few months has broaden my views on Christianity and certainly clear out lots of questions lingering in my head..Truly these 2 months was a real sight opening for me:)

4. Working in Praise Yamaha again.There's broadband there!(Yippeeee) That means I can still on my MSN during working hours,but might not be able to reply ASAP.. Anyway,back to the work.It's kinda fun having to work there again with all my lovely pianos and guitars:p *sobs* A Grand Piano was just sold 2days back... If not I would have the chance to play a Grand again..Haha..

Well,currently enjoying my time back home here.Although I admit I missed Singapore a bit,the peace and cleanliness,the greens and the stone forests,the well maintained roads and MRTs not forgetting the nicely repainted HDB Flats in every area I have been to.. Haha.. Well,I believe Msia can do as well as Singapore too if it they maintain a good level of integrity, cutting down the mishandling of public funds, and not forgetting that every race in the country is vital to the development of the country,not just to keep having "special privileges" to a certain "group" that at the end of the day making them spoiled and being slackers..

Well,at times I just think to myself... What Can I Do??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) Singapore also mishandles the public funds and is biased towards a certain race & gives them more 'special privileges'.. Besides that, Singapore is also a democratic-in-name-only, because whatever you do, their eyes are on you.

The thing is that, they're better at hiding their flaws than we Malaysians do. Sometimes so much so that their own people do not know what's going on. I'm not sure if that's such a good thing. :)

Peace.