Thursday, March 29, 2007

Post STPM days..

Haha..It's kinda late now..And I'm still typing my post... :S

Well,not much lately,just that i somehow started to use bombastic words or phrases at a more higher frequency in my MSNs, sms, n even..heck..blog? :P

haha...Maybe I'm preparing myself for my Uni intake..As you can see *using your internal retinal scanner - Courtesy of The Star comics:p * , I choose quite a lot of courses to do with English..Well,mainly it's because it accepts the CPGA that I obtained, + I do like English a lot, and the best part is I dun have to worry bout taking Maths in Uni?:p hahaha....

Well,yearning to go for trips while i still can,coz later in May or June my full-time(and one and only) colleague in Prai Showroom will be leaving...Thus.. And ..That marks another post of.....Boring-ness Blog? Nah..Blog is kinda interesting,just that I dun have much time for it,+ I prefer gaming:p Hehe:p

Till then.. =)

No comments: