Saturday, March 31, 2007

Bad Day? ...nah..=)

These 2 days back(Thurs and Fri) have been a hell for me..In Hokkien they called it "Suai"..Mine was very very "Suai" ..Jia lat la...

*Actually I wanted to type all out here,but ..Too long,scared will bored everyone whose reading my blog out..haha..*

Anyway,to keep it nice and simple,learned quite a few lessons from my so called "bad days"..
-1. I learned not to grumble/complain too much. -Grumble doesn't solve the issue,it just worsen it by firing yourself up with rage and anger.
-2. I learned to be like Job,to really give thanks to God no matter what the circumstances may turn out to be.Later I will put up a "Thank-You" list for all those people who has touched my life:)
-3. I know that God is watching over me all the time,every single day,every single action that I made,Every choices that i chose..

So is it really a bad day after all? No doubt I really felt unfairly treated,angry,"Sianess",down and etc,but at the end of the day, when I look into the sky above,wondering how my life has changed, wondering how God really noticed me and will continue to notice me even when I'm like a strand of hair in the ocean.. Thank You O Lord Jesus Christ for Your mercy and Grace..Amen =)

No comments: