Monday, February 05, 2007

Hi to anyone who might be viewing this blog..Haven't fully reactivated this blog yet,but hope I can create a good blog soon.Still a bit frust with the HTML codes..But nonetheless I'll try to make it as nice as possible..Still need some help and time though:p

I'm going to hit my twenties soon..Another new chapter of my life has unfolded..This "never-ending story" has taken another step to the next level.And I thought hard myself too recently,is my musical talents is just to bless the church,or is it to also spread God's love tru pop music and songs plus Christian songs to reach to the yet saved by impacting their music culture?
Kinda have this burden in me..Please pray for me for a clear sign and more anointing on my ministry..

Well,I guess I'll keep it short and sweet for this 1st post in 2007..Lol..As you can see my last post was....2005..haha..Will start to cultivate this habit of blogging of at least once a week if possible:)

Till then,God Bless and cya soon.

No comments: